There’s more to Jemini leave management than just tracking the ‘why’ and ‘when’ of employee leave, and managing pay entitlements accurately. (Although that’s important!). In these days of work-from-home, it’s also critical to know the ‘where’ your people are. And when you let your employees see the ‘how’, as in ‘how much leave do I have accrued, as of this minute?’, it’s happiness all round.
Get a real-time picture of leave from both sides of the fence with Jemini leave management.
Love that real-time leave reporting!
With leave entitlements updated in real time, not per pay cycle, not only do you know how many leave days your employees have in the time-off bank, but so do they! And that makes forward planning easier for everyone.
Goodbye to crystal ball gazing
If real-time leave reporting isn’t already exciting enough, how about enabling your employees to check into Jemini’s self-service portal and see for themselves how much leave they’ll have accrued in a month’s time? Or in two months, six months, or a year?
Get granular with your resource tracking and planning
There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to leave tracking. Know who is on holiday, taking bereavement, sick, birthday or parental leave, volunteering, training, working-from-home, and more – and stay ahead of the resourcing curve!
Hey, I worked that day!
While most systems allow you or your employee to delete or cancel leave, only Jemini lets either of you change a planned absence to a normal working day. If a day is reversed, Jemini ensures correct payment and credits the unused time back to the employee in accordance with the Holidays Act.
Get a real-time picture of leave from both sides of the fence with Jemini leave management
At a glance leave liability
- Get a 360-degree view of planned absences
- Choose your view and filter by team, department, location, and time
- Fast filter of employees by type (full time, part-time and more)
- Set alerts for leave liability over pre-set $ values
- Identify employees who have accrued too much leave
Leave trend analysis
- Drill down to liability totals by region or country
- See business totals by salary levels, total weeks due and the $ value of outstanding leave
- View by team or entire workforce
Keep leave under control
- Set up alerts to reflect and enforce leave policies
- Manage and control leave to avoid under-resourcing and workforce gaps
- Generate insights and tasks
- Ensure legislative requirements are met