Start the recruitment process with next-generation technology in hand. Streamline your entire recruitment process by using AI to identify key areas you need talent and have opportunities for internal career progression. Make hiring a breeze with the ability to effortlessly build new job descriptions and advertise, before snapping up great talent in no time. All this through one platform that was built from the ground up with HR management of the future in mind.
First impressions are everything, so start off on the right foot by recruiting through next-generation HR software.
Effortlessly identify talent shortages
Great talent is all around, but do you know exactly who you need and where to find them? With built-in insights and AI to highlight exactly where you need support, you’ll know who to hire and when at a glance and without the pain of annoying admin.
Advertise for the right people, to the right people
Building out a job description is as easy as a few clicks with our customisable drag and drop templates. Start the advertising process off easily with seamless ad integration to all major talent seeking platforms and social channels.
Manage applications with your eyes closed
Well, almost! Nothing will stop you when the applicants start rolling in with automated application management, candidate selection, shortlisting and even interview scheduling. Have all bases of the selection process covered with automated emails and feedback triggered right from within Jemini.
Say goodbye to paperwork
Filing new employee contracts and documents can be a bore! Get your days back by sending, signing and storing all official documents from the same secure place, plus easily share important information with others through the click of a button.
Empower hiring managers
We know how frustrating it can be to internally organise hiring workflows. Highlighting gaps, justifying your need and making sure there’s budget can feel like it takes a lifetime. So, we’re giving managers the tools they need for success! Everyone can tap in and see what the business needs to thrive, identify skill vacancies and department budget allocations all in one place. By setting up tailored recruitment workflows to suit your business, you’ll have peace of mind that the hiring stages are automatically and efficiently going through the right people, without having to leave your desk!
- 1. By setting up tailored recruitment workflows to suit your business, you’ll have peace of mind that the hiring stages are automatically and efficiently going through the right people, without having to leave your desk!
- 2. By setting up tailored recruitment workflows to suit your business, you’ll have peace of mind that the hiring stages are automatically and efficiently going through the right people, without having to leave your desk!
You're a people-person, not a paperwork-person!
When did HR become about paperwork? Leave old school paper-based applications and CVs behind. With automated CV collection, drag and drop candidate management, plus the ability to compare, shortlist and even select your star candidate, you’ll find the right talent, every time. Oh, and did we mention not having to print that stack of CVs is way more eco-friendly too!
You choose the top talent, we'll do the rest
The joy of having one system to do it all means the moment you choose your star candidate, they’ll be contacted for a smooth onboarding process. Familiarise them with the organisation instantly, introduce them to your modern business processes and let them become acquainted with your culture before they even step foot in the office.
Want to revolutionise your recruitment process?
Jemini Human Resources FAQs
What is HR/HRIS/HCM software?
While it’s known by many names, human resources (HR), aka human resources information system (HRIS) or human capital management (HCM) software is specifically designed to capture and automate the systems and processes that you use to manage your people.
What are the key benefits of HR software?
A key business benefit of implementing an HR system is that you can replace those repetitive, slow, and often manual tasks with automated workflows. So, as well as saving time, and allowing your HR team to focus on more high-value (and more interesting) tasks, you always know that every step in your HR process has been ticked off. And that’s only the beginning.
Other benefits include:
- The ability to strategically manage the entire employee lifecycle from one platform
- Being able to extend your depth of reach into candidate pools
- The capability to apply more specific selection standards to job applications, and then streamline the interview selection process by prequalifying candidates
- An accelerated onboarding process using mobile accessibility
- Reduced time, effort and costs associated with generating paperwork
- Simplified distribution of your employee-facing materials like policies and procedures
- Greater employee engagement by offering your team self-service options
- Enhanced capability to train employees
- Improved decision making with your analytics and organisational data always at hand
What are the core functions of HR software?
No two HR applications are the same. But at a minimum, you should expect to be able to:
- Support the employee life cycle - post jobs, track job applications, then recruit, hire, onboard, induct and offboard
- Administer employee related financials - including base salaries, bonuses, commission, incentives, and employee recognition, and benefits management including superannuation contributions, healthcare, and paid time off
- Manage employee information – like personal and tax details, self-service portals, job, salary and disciplinary histories, and time off which has been used and accrued
- Keep on top of talent management - including performance, tests, KPIs, reviews and feedback
- Develop employee careers and capabilities – track learning and professional development including certification management, learning materials, and performance management
- Take control of time and attendance (T&A) – with clock-on/clock-out, time and overtime reporting and tracking, project billing, workforce scheduling, absence management and holidays
Why choose a cloud-based HR system?
Cloud-based HR software provides management, HR staff and employees with anytime, anywhere access to the information they need.
With always-on, real-time data and reporting at their fingertips, your management team can make better, faster decisions. And with access to a self-service portal, employees can check on HR and payroll data, and update their personal details.
How does HR software impact employee engagement?
HR software allows you to promote, share and communicate your all-important company culture. From celebrating employee milestones, to ensuring regular reviews, the ability to automate reminders and actions all contribute to delivering a great employee experience.
What role does HR software play in employee onboarding?
The onboarding experience is recognised as a critical step in promoting ongoing employee engagement. HR software can help you welcome and settle in new hires – even before they officially start! With access to a self-service portal, a new employee can input their own bank details, provide details of training and qualifications, read and sign off their agreement with company policies, and discover more about their new workplace and teammates through a mix of documents, blogs, news articles and videos.